We have an unmatched experience in helping companies recognize, grow, and promote real talent. It is important that we follow the same principles ourselves.
Qualifications: Should have minimum of 0-1 years’ experience meeting and beating sales quotas in a technology arena,
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Presentation Skills on PowerPoint
- Ability to deliver a successful product demo
- Solution selling experience
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target and market share
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
- Have minimum of 2 yrs of experience in ITES sales.
- Knowledge of selling services (website & multimedia).
- Conduct boardroom presentation to provide better understanding to customer on the products capabilities and its cost-effectiveness (part of training to understand the company’s products)
- Conduct canvassing and cold-calls to increase effective working prospects
- Negotiating contract rates & prepare quotations.
- Developing a growing understanding of technology, and keeping up with industry developments
- Reporting on sales progress and attainment of goals
- Communication with cross-function support teams.
- Reporting on sales progress and attainment of goals
- Communication with cross-function support teams
Experience: 1 yr IT experience (Excluding Industrial Training)
Education: BE IT, BE CE, B TECH, MCA
Reporting:Crystal Report or SQL Reporting Service
- SQL SERVER
Experience: 1 Yrs
Education: Any Graduate / Post Graduate, Any Specialization
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to generate content in a clear and precise manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and linguistic skills.
- Ability to write content according to international & domestic clients’ requirements.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and use of punctuation marks.
- In-depth knowledge of online research with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of styles and formats for multiple audiences.
- Target oriented and ability to perform tasks within stipulated period of time.
- Ideation and writing effective copy for a wide range of products and services.
- Needs to have a passion to think out of the box and create cutting edge ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated with an outgoing personality.
1 – 2 Year(s)
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 1 – 3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
• Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
• BS/BA degree preferred
1 – 4 Year(s)
“Sales, Marketing”, “Marketing Executive”, “Business Development Executive”,
“Marketing Manager”, “Business Development Manager”, BDM, “IT Sales”,
“Software sales”, “Website sales”
Any graduate,B.B.A,BCA,MBA,MCA,PG Diploma
• Business Development Executive
• Business Development Manager
• Sales Promotion Manager
• Relationship Mgr/ Account Servicing
• IT Enabled Services
27th July 2011
Job Ref code
Front Office Executive
Experience: 1 – 2 Yrs
Should have a pleasant personality & fluency in English language.
- Taking care of the day to day admin activities of the Organization.
- Looking after the travel desk of the company with respect to ticket booking (Air, Rail, and Road).
- Taking Care of Attendance & Leave Application.
- Maintaining proper checklist related to housekeeping activities to ensure upkeep of facility.
- Coordinating with the vendors towards the food and snacks for the associate and provide timely service to the associates.
- Handling Reception Guest & Associate calls.
- Managing and assisting basic arrangement for client visit & Board Meeting.
- Maintaining courier records etc.
- All filing work drafting letters etc.
- Filing of Papers
- Inventory of Coffee / Tea.
- Maintaining of Attendance / Leave Record.
- Maintaining of Dinner register.
- Attending telephones in the EPBAX Phone.
- Updating of Info Base and IBO contact List.
- Verification of Monthly bills.
- Checking of Attendance of Security / Housekeeping Staff
- House Keeping of office.
- Pest Control
- Checking of Incoming and Outgoing Materials.
- One has to have onsite sales and business development expertise for the IT/ITES products and services for more than 1 years.
- One should be having outstanding verbal and written communication.
- One should be having huge presentation skills as well.
- The applicant is responsible for generating Business leads for Team Tweaks service providing.
- The applicant should do the data mining according to the targeted viewers.
- Applicant has to preserve appropriate communication with the prospect till the time it is transformed in the confirmed project.